Heres a list of stuff i hate :
1. Being told im not a actual gamer that ..I should try out console games ( OH YEAH LIKE IM GOING TO GO OUT AND BY A PS3 .. who has money like that <— not this chick ) ..
Trust me i have gotten into fights with guys over this shit and … its really funny when they say ” geez calm down ..” Most of the time i hear my self thinking this ” well then why bring this up then ” you assHole”
2.The stereotype that im a ” fat . UGLY . chick and a nerd” . Hey you got most of that wrong .. Im a chick and a nerd !
3. that i shouldnt be gaming but making sandwiches or in the kitchen cooking or something . My response ” yeah let me get on that ”
4. telling someone your a chick/women and ( read #2)
5. walking into game stop .. and all eyes are on me ” i walk in and say ” I would like to pre order world of warcraft( whatever expansion it is ) and the guy does a double take .. then tries to talk me out of pre ordering .. UMMMM NO!! THIS IS THE REASON im pre ordering the digital version of the next wow expansion .
6. Going into game Stop and the guys who work there start talking in some kind of “nerdy guy language” or always try talking me out of buying stuff .For Fucks sake ! Its my pc and Ill play what I want .
7. Always stereotyped that all women are healers or hunters ( in World of warcraft) I play both but im also a warrior ! In star wars the old republic i played as a sith inquisitor Go team Khem Val LOL
So I dont fall into the ugly and fat stereotype im about 5’6 and 110 lbs . Im a PC gamer